Discuss

A Community Forum by the Orange County Library System

How to Get your Kids off the Bully Radar

Parents do you want to know how to keep student below the bully radar? The Orange County Library System will host  local mental health counselor and bullying expert Jim West who will share tips on how to prepare your kids for late elementary school, middle school and high school.

This event will take place on Saturday, March 12 at 2 p.m., at the Orlando Public Library.

West is a child, adolescent and family expert who has appeared on local and national TV/radio including the Daily Buzz, Fox 35, Channel 13, NBC and more.  He is president of Total Life Counseling Center and holds a master’s degree in counseling from Liberty University.

Total Life Counseling has several articles about bullying on their blog, including 4 Reasons Babies Bullying & What to Do.

posted by Library Staff in bullying and have Comments (2)

2 comments

1. Comment by Mary Stone on March 16, 2011 at 7:40 am

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on this blog soon.

Mary Stone

2. Comment by Avril Simpson on April 1, 2011 at 12:08 am

Rather cool site you’ve got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Avril Simpson

The comments are closed.